Get all the updates about T20 Cricket World Cup 2014

Friday, January 24, 2014

India vs Sri Lanka Asia Cup 28th February 2014

By 2:24 PM
In this post I will be previewing the 4th and a very Important ODI match of the Asia Cup 2014 In which two strong teams of South Asia Sri Lanka and India will be going hard at each other. This match will be played on Friday 28th February in  Fatullah at 14 Local time.

India vs Sri Lanka asia cup


If we see the history of Asia Cup you will find that most of times India and Sri Lanka have played the Finals against each other and most of times India was winner in the finals. It is a Indication that both of these teams always performs well against the other teams in Asia Cup and reaches the Final. however last time none of these two teams were able to reach the final. Instead Pakistan and Bangladesh played final which was won by Pakistan.

Sri Lanka has several young players in their side while seniors like Sangakkara, Jayawardene and Dilshan also their to take the responsibility. Sri Lankan captain Angelo Mathews would desperately want to win a big tournament in his captaincy for Sri Lanka.

For India and Sri Lanka match I will give 55% chances to India and 45% chances to Sri Lanka. India has edge due to its strong batting line and Bangladesh's conditions will support them.